EX File Explorer
EX File Explorer is an all-in-one file (Photos, Images, Music, Movies, Documents, Apps, Files, Folders, Videos) management tool for both local and remote file systems. EX File Explorer helps manage your android phone and files efficiently and share files with no data cost.
File Manager and Folder Manager – Powerful tools to operate your files
• Sender: Transfer apps, images, files, folders, photos, videos, music, movies without using data.
• File Manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename operations.
• Built-in viewers and players for different file types: play music/videos, check images and documents easily.
• USB OTG File Manager: Easy to access your OTG USB devices. Help you to copy and manage files from any USB mass storage device using the USB OTG port of your device.
Remote File Connection – Link your files from anywhere
• Functions as an FTP client: Manage files on FTP servers just like you manage files on your SD card
• Transfer to PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
File Deliver and File Explorer
• Root Explorer: For advanced users to explore, edit, copy, paste and delete files in the root partition of phone storage for development purposes. Explore root folders of the system like data, cache.
• Wi-Fi File transfer: Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP
Library and Other – Find any and every file in seconds
• App Manager: Categorize, open, stop, uninstall, back up, your apps.
• Document Editor: you can easily edit files on the go. Support for every type of text files such as HTML, XHTML, TXT, etc. You can also edit files when the phone is rooted.
EX File Explorer helps you manage all your files whether they are stored in your device's memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts. By default, EX File Explorer allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
Hope you enjoy it.