The description of Pokémon GO
It's the game that's taken the world by storm.
Voted 'Best mobile game' by The Game Developers Choice Awards, Pokémon Go has already been downloaded a record-shattering 650 millions times.
Pokémon are everywhere. Just step outside to explore the world. As you walk around a neighbourhood, your smartphone will vibrate if there's a Pokémon nearby. Don't let them get away. Prepare to join one of three teams and battle for the prestige and ownership of gyms with your Pokémon at your side.
Search far and wide for Pokemons and items:
Some Pokemons thrive near their native environments like water-type Pokemons at lakes and oceans. PokeStops found in special places provide you with PokeBalls and other items.
Catching, hatching, evolving and more:
Level up to catch powerful Pokemons and complete your Pokedex or hatch Pokemon eggs based on the distances you walk. Pokemons evolve by catching many of the same kind while having a Buddy Pokemon to walk with will earn you candy that makes Pokemons stronger.
Take on gym battles and defend your gym:
As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokemon to defend it.
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets
- Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4 - 7.0+ installed
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for tablets or devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks
- Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed
- It's recommended to play while connected to a network for accurate location information
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time. Visit www.PokemonGO.com for more details