The description of Ubuntu CM10/10.1/10.2 THEME
THIS IS A DONATION VERSION
CM10/CM10.1/CM-10.2 and AOKP-MR1 THEME
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING REVIEWS.
THIS THEME IS FOR MDPI/HDPI AND XHDPI PHONES ONLY.
ROOT needed and a custom ROM like CM10/CM10.1/CM-10.2 or AOKP-MR1 needed that supports the Theme Engine.
Download the theme, go to settings/themes and APPLY THE SYSTEM THEME AND REBOOT. Now select my Theme & apply. You may get an error: 'Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size'.
Ignore that and apply it anyway and REBOOT.
The lock screen and some system dialogs cannot be themed in the T-Mobile Theme Engine, therefore they will remain unchanged.
NOTE: I have read in the comments that people have a problem with a bug sms application, to clarify, this theme only works for CM10/CM10.1/CM-10.2 and AOKP-Android 4.2 and not for AOKP-Android 4.1.2
Users of AOKP 4.1.2 if you install CM10 mms.apk instead of aokp stock then this theme works fine
Ubuntu is a custom theme with lot of black backgrounds and ubuntu orange text
* I have made couple of apps as a complement for Ubuntu
* hololauncher HD
* Facebook widget
* People app
* + some more applications with icons and colors
* Fix Gmail Widget for hdpi and mdpi devices
* Made some changes in Gmail for compose email background for cm-10.1, there is one who have report issues with the background, I appreciate if more people who have that concern reports. I have tested this on 2 devices HTC.Sensation cm-10.1 "hdpi" + SGS3 cm-10.2 "xhdpi" and it looks ok, white compose background with black text color.
* Added a semi-transaparent overlay in orange color for unread email, to highlight unread emails
* Themed Gmail + Widget
* Some minor changes in settings, removed the orange header and changed the header text instead to orange
* Some minor fixes for keyboard, I hope it work for all now
* Add support for Halo
* Minor fixes for Android 4.3, due to the latest changes in CM-10.2
* Added support for android 4.3, but there is 2 bugs atm but not because of the theme, Contacts and Contacts Common are not allowed to theme yet with ThemeChooser
* Rebuild the whole theme to a new UI
* Add support for powerwidget
* Removed the support for twitter and gmail besides a new gmail widget, there have been to much updates lately on twitter and gmail and both widgets use same text color in the widget and inside the application and that creates lots of problems to them
* Lot of fixes etc..
Hope everyone likes the new UI of Theme Ubuntu, enjoy :)
* Fix for mms text color
* Added all missing toggles for AOKP 4.1.2
* A minor fix for some text color issues since last update
* I have made new widget for messaging, email
* I have made new widget for facebook + some minor fixes
* I have made new widget for gmail + reverted inside the application to stock, everything is stock except sender name it's ubuntu orange, there was to much issues with gmail label text etc..
* Lot of fixes for mdpi, in/out data arrows + G H E icons etc., hopefully it ś working now
* Add new qs icons
* lot of fixes for twitter due to the latest update
* Code clean-up
* Added support for Xylon qs icons
* Added some new qs icons for CM/AOKP
* Themed Calendar Widget
* Themed Google Calendar Widget
* Lots of minor fixes*
* Gmail + Email color fixes
* Added support for Apexlauncher